Get educated on the issues that affect Kenosha County’s future workforce
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Time: 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Madrigrano Auditorium, Gateway Technical College, 3520 30th Ave., Kenosha
The Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA), the Kenosha News, and Young Leaders in Kenosha (Y-Link) are hosting a candidate forum for the six candidates running for positions on the Kenosha Unified School Board. Each candidate will have an opportunity to outline their ideas followed by a panel discussion/question and answer session.
2014 candidates for Kenosha Unified School Board:
- Mike Falkofske, a computer mapping specialist who is active with Kenosha Parents for Children
- Michael Kehoe, a retired attorney and former substitute teacher
- Gary Kunich, a public relations officer for the Milwaukee Veterans Affairs Medical Center and former Kenosha News reporter
- Bob Nuzzo, an incumbent board member and owner of Southport Heating and Cooling
- Jo Ann Taube, an incumbent board member and retired teacher
- Daniel Wade, retired chief of the Kenosha Police Department
All six candidates will compete in a primary election on February 18th. The four winners of the primary election will compete in the general election on April 1st to vie for two open seats on the board.
Please send any questions to be considered for the panel discussion to email@example.com.
For more information or to register, please contact KABA at 262.605.1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 31st.